Movement Mapping was created by Justin Wolfer to address physical and nervous system problems caused by modern living. In general, modern humans move less, sit more and are more mentally stimulated then ever in our history. This has a large effect on the systems of the body that must be addressed before more complex training. Movement mapping restores the building blocks for good human movement.
Movement Mapping methodically addresses the tolls that modern sedentary living takes on the body and nervous system. The results are a return of range of motion, resiliency in the joints, reduced pain complaints, balance, coordination, and deep relaxation and recovery.
Private 1-2-1 sessions and group sessions uniquely tailored for business groups or athletes.
Movement Mapping is for you if you are experiencing:
- loss of range of motion, decreased mobility.
- plateaus in training.
- neck & shoulder pain/dysfunction.
- tight hip flexors/hamstrings.
- rehabilitating injuries – ankles, knees, hips, spine, shoulder, elbow, wrists.
- chronic stress, anxiety, fatigue, loss of motivation, insomnia.